Hello, upcoming freelance writer,
I am Beth Waweru, the founder of Xpress Content. This is the package I will offer you:
- Content writing training. Specifically, how to write blog articles, product reviews, landing pages and product descriptions.
- Possible freelance writing job after successful completion of the training
- Professional guide on writing excellent proposals that help you land clients
- Assessment of your test articles.
- Follow-up and mentorship.
- Regular emails on improving your writing and consistently increasing your earnings.
What is included in the Offer?
- The cost is $50
- The duration of the training is 4 weeks
- The mode of training is online
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will the course take?
It takes somewhere between one week and one month, depending on your learning speed, time availability, and previous writing experience.
2. Do you provide mentorship and for how long?
I do mentor my trainees for a maximum of 4 weeks. Here, I will answer your questions and evaluate your tests to ensure you start on the right footing. From there, you can always reach me for some help but may not be fully available.
3. Will you give me work?
No guarantee unless you complete the training when I’m hiring.
But don’t worry, I will teach you how to get your clients through various mediums, platforms, and approaches. If you are committed and your quality is good, it’s a matter of time and you’ll have your clients.
4. Is content writing the same as academic writing?
No. Content writing is non-academic. It aims at equipping you with skills to help businesses create valuable content that resonates with their target audience.
5. Can I do content writing part-time?
Yes, you can. You only need to get clients who provide longer deadlines. Just plan your time and deliver high-quality content and you are good to go.
What a good offer. I would like to benefit from it.
This is a good offer I need it
Send an email and we can start as soon as you are ready.
Good start my girl